Visa for Equatorial Guinea
- Valid passport
- Letter of invitation, legalized by the Ministry of National Security Equatorial Guinea
- One passport photo
- Visa Application
- Police Clearance Certificate (proof of no criminal record, original)
- Visa fee for foreigner 120,00€, processing time about two to five working days, with complete dossier
- Visa fee for Germans with origin in Equatorial Guinea 100,00€, processing time about two to five working days, with complete dossie
- All payments are made in cash
- In order to obtain the requested documents back please add a return envelope, certified postage or enroll as added 5,00 EUR in cash to all documents
From 25th of July 2016, all payments for a visa will get settled in cash. It will not process incomplete visa applications. PAYMENTS OF VISA APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
The visa applications will be approved after strict compliance and completeness.
In cases where the visa is refused, the additional submitted documents remain in the Embassy. Only the passport must be picked up at the embassy.
The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents and to grant or reject the visa applied, regardless of the submitted documents. An application is not a guarantee for the grant of the visa.
Applicants from the following countries: Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Austria and Liechtenstein to the documents send by registered mail. The cost of shipping borne by the applicant. The embassy is not responsible for the lost come from any documents.
For travelers with entrepreneurial intentions, the applicant must present a minimum capital of 10,000,000.00 F.CFAS (€ 15,000.00).
For applicants with intentions as workers, must present a bank account in a national financial institution.
For tourist travel, that a confirmed reservation at a hotel in the country in present. Don’t require a letter of invitation, legalized by the Ministry of National Security Equatorial Guinea
The request must be made at least 15 days prior to departure.
DOWNLOADS / FORMS